Phone Consultations: Mon - Fri 8AM - 7PM PST
Phone Consultation - $150
Payment required prior to consultation.
Remote Training Sessions: Mon - Fri 8AM - 7PM PST
5 Training Sessions (by phone or video call) - $575
- Each session is one hour in length
- Sessions will have video to provide demonstrations of training exercises
- Sessions will teach you how to build and maintain training
- Discusses key concepts in teaching a new behavior or modifying a concerning behavior
- Assesses your dog’s drive and temperament, in order to customize your dog’s training
- Identifies stress, frustration, over-arousal or other factors that might inhibit your dog’s ability to learn or offer socially appropriate behavior
- Improves the emotional, mental and behavioral well-being of your dog
- Looks at how to set your dog up to succeed in his/her training environment
- Trains your dog to focus attentively on you in the presence of distractions.
Intensive behavioral training or advanced obedience training requires on-going weekly sessions. Each dog's and person's needs will vary but behavioral work typically requires a minimum commitment of 2-3 months, meeting once a week. Dogs with serious behavioral issues usually require several months of formal training.